Versatile extendable curtain rods are perfect for those awkward places in a house where nothing else fits. They don’t require screws and won’t do any scratches to cabinets. Besides the obvious use of a curtain rod, there are many others you might find helpful in the house…
- With help of tension rod, the owner of this room has its private backstage and theatre curtains. All is set to perform for the admiring audience!
2. Organizing all the pots and skillets on one tension rod inside the kitchen cabinet.
3. One can never have too many pairs of shoes. The only question remains, where to keep them? The tension rod is there to help solve the problem!
4. Another idea for the children’s room: create a private small place in a children’s room. Great place to read stories and play hide-and-seek, too.
5. The extendable curtain rod installed under the sink makes additional storage space for household spray bottles. Perfect order, easy to reach!
6. This is how you can keep a roll of paper without ever rumpling or damaging it. What can be more convenient?
7. Another idea to keep all small rolls of ribbon in order.
8. A shortened rod can be adapted to divide the space on the shelves, each item has its own compartment.
9. Lifehack for everyone who has a baby in a house. You can be assured: the contents of the drawers will remain in place…
10. Create a playpen for a toddler in the kitchen while cooking. A child will stay close to you, calm and safe!