Ice cream is one of those things that you just can’t say no to. Utterly irresistible. But most people don’t know that you can make it yourself, without any special equipment or ingredients in no more than 120 seconds!
- 2 cups condensed milk
- 2 cups ordinary milk
- 3 pounds of ice
- 3 tablespoons of salt
- You will need two differently sized zip lock bags. Pour the condensed milk into the smaller one.
- Then add the ordinary milk and seal it.
- Pour the ice and salt into the other bag. The salt will instantly melt the ice, causing a sudden temperature change.
- Place the smaller bag inside the larger one and shake it for about two minutes. Gloves are preferred so your hands don’t get too cold.
- Take the smaller bag out of the larger one and serve the delightful desert.
- Your two-minute ice cream is served.