Emergency Lifehacks For Woman
1. Did you know that shaving foam is a great stain remover? It helps to cope with cosmetic stains, tomato juice and oil stains. Apply a small amount of foam to the problem area, rub it slightly then rinse with water. Brilliant!
2. Use a clothespin to hold the headphones compact and neat. This will prevent headphones wire from tangling and breaking. Alternatively, you can use a small hairpin.
3. Clear nail polish applied on tips of laces will stop them from fraying.
4. Panty liners will prevent sweat stains on your shirt on hot summer days!
5. Sewing a bra in a backless dress – what a brilliant solution!
6. Sew a small hook with a snap button to keep your bra strap in place.
7. Here’s how to quickly fix the emergency bra problem! When another one is not at hand, for example, on a trip, this lifehack with a cut panty liner is a saver…
8. A simple razor will remove lint from your favourite pants and sweater. Neat look always and everywhere!
9. This is how you can stretch tight shoes. Fill plastic bags with water and place them inside narrow parts of shoes you want to stretch, then place shoes in the freezer overnight.
10. Here are some excellent tips for those who love high heels. If you roll up the third and fourth toes with tape or band-aid, the pressure on the ankle joint during walking on pumps will decrease. You’ll feel much more comfortable, and your legs will not get easily tired!
12. You can make soft liners especially to wear with high-heels. Your favourite pumps will remain comfortable even by the end of the evening!